1. I’m trying to get into a regular workout routine, but guess what? that is easier said than done.
2. Last week a finished the chick-lit book Something Blue very cute book that is a sequel to Something Borrowed. If you’re looking for something light check it out
3. My project list is ever growing, hopefully I will get some of my apartment projects finished before I start wedding projects. I still need curtains some more throw pillows and to recover my dining room chairs. Goal to get these projects done by middle of September is that crazy?
4. I finally saw Eclipse! Baby sister and I went and saw it last Thursday and last night we saw Despicable Me — let me just say thank you AMC theaters for making all movies $5 during the week, my budget can handle that 🙂
5.It feels awesome to have some wedding details nailed down, but I can’t help but to start making to-do lists in my head of everything else to come.
6. work is sucking me dry these days ( i love it don’t get me wrong it’s just busy!) — all I want to do when I get home is lay in front of the air conditioner in my pajamas and eat frozen grapes. This is severely interfering with #1
7. My internet is currently out and after an hour and a half on hold with Brighthouse I have an appointment set up for Monday. Gahh! No internet until then 😦
8. On a happy note we get to see some old friends this weekend and celebrate their new house! woot! after this weekend I will have to post the house warming gift I made for them.
that’s all for now, still living it up in the real world. Even though it is sometimes exhausting I wouldn’t trade it.