10 things of note
1. Future hubby and I have decided on our Honeymoon destination…drum roll please…San Fransisco! We just have to put in our request with the time share company. More on that later.
2. I am in the process of designing my third save the date option. I think this one will be my favorite when all is said and done. But who knows I probably thought that about the other two I designed.
3. We are meeting with our pastor at the beginning of next month to start the pre-marital process. We are both really excited about this part of the wedding planning 🙂
4. In non-wedding news, I now have curtains and some new pillows in my living room, my apartment is looking more like an adult lives there with each passing week. Photos to come soon.
5. Next project…finally recovering my thrifted dining room chairs. I found a fabric I love…now I just need to purchase it and commandeer my father’s staple gun.
6. I’m already counting the days until Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping with my cousins. I do understand that time has to be split equally once I get married but this is a tradition that will be hard for me to break.
7. I got to visit this girl this weekend, we had a blast hitting the outlet mall, playing with her niece and nephews and enjoying the beautiful weather. Thank goodness she is back in the midwest!
8. I may be developing an addiction to Trader Joe’s Vanilla Cinnamon Black Tea. It’s delicious you should try it.
9. I’m test driving navy blue nail polish this week. I can’t quite decide how I feel about it.
10. I fell off the Grey’s Anatomy bandwagon last year. However I have found myself catching up on last season’s episodes on Netflix. Curse you Netflix streaming.