You’ve been pretty great so far, especially in comparison to October so thanks for that. My emotional whiplash still rears it’s ugly head from time to time but not nearly as often. I think my heart is slowly healing and I’m slowly finding my single life rhythm that initially seemed so foreign (praise the lord!).
Here are some things that have been pretty fantastic this month.
- Small group. I’ve made some pretty awesome friends.
- Getting my new phone. Hello iPhone!
- Booking a flight to Colorado for a February Ski Trip – giddy up!
- Thrifting -I’ve had some amazing scores as of late.
- Lots of laughing – especially after work – Thanks Rita!
- My blog pilot program for work is moving forward – so excited to be heading it up!
In the spirit of tomorrow’s Holiday, I would like to say I am thankful. I am so very thankful to my family and friends who have made this past year bearable and down-right amazing at times.